LottoBoat's Rippin' Summer Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”)
Sweepstakes ID 2016-3
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who: (a) are 21 years of age or older, (b) are located in one of the 50 States or D.C. at the time of entry; and (c) have received an email or online invitation to participate in LottoBoat's Rippin' Summer Sweepstakes. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of LottoBoat, Lookin' Up Enterprises, LLC. (“Sponsor”), The Idea Network Media Group (“Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where prohibited by law. Proof of age may be required at any time.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Universal Time ("UTC") on 25 June 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. UTC on 06 September 2016 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, potential entrants must:
a. Book an asset rental from LottoBoat, by calling 727-230-0990 or using an online booking system, if available, to include Groupon, Living Social, and other promotional partners. Assets include, kayaks, stand up paddle boards, jet skis, or 18-22' deck boats.
b. Take a photograph of themselves or their friends or family using the rented assets.
c. Post the pictures deemed "the most fun" on as many of the following social media sites as possible, with the hash tag: #RippinSummer and @LottoBoatFL. The social media sites included in this contest are: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Photos posted on other sites will not be considered.
c. Mail-in Entry: You may enter the Promotion by printing (in the following order) your valid full name, your email address, street address, city, state, zip code, and telephone number on a standard 4″ x 6″ postcard and mail it to: LottoBoat Rippin Summer Sweepstakes, 100 14th Ave S., St. Petersburg, FL 33701 (“Mail-in Entry”). Mail-in Entries must be postmarked within the Promotion Period and received within 7 days of the end of the Promotion Period. Each Mail-in Entry must be mailed separately. You will also receive one (1) entry into the Prize Drawings. Only potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail. LIMIT ONE (1) MAIL-IN ENTRY PER PERSON.
You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor or the Promotion Administrator. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion.
4. Winner Selection & Odds:
a. Winners are selected by the Sponsor and Promotion Administrator based on expression and creativity and are chosen at the sole discretion of these judges.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
Monthly Prizes: There will be a maximum of 30 prizes awarded: Each prize will consist of a free 2 hour rental of either a kayak, Paddle Board, Jet Ski or a 4 hour boat ride. Choice of prize will vary based on availability and asset being used in entry submitted. All prizes will be awarded as voucher codes electronically.
End of Promotion Prizes: At the end of the promotion, a vote will be taken by social media to determine the grand prize winner of a one (1) year LottoBoat jet ski & boat club membership, which includes 40 hours of usage of all assets, excluding charter boats/yachts.
Total ARV of all prizes available in this Promotion is $5,000 USD. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) MONTHLY PRIZE AND ONE (1) END OF PROMOTION PRIZE PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS / HOUSEHOLD. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded. Use of gift vouchers is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer.
No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the number of prize notifications exceeds the stated number of prizes, the remaining prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all legitimate prize claimants.
6. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners (and/or their parent/legal guardian if a Minor) will each be contacted by email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required, at Sponsor’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator will select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made or, if Entrant’s name or contact with that Entrant is not possible or is not known, then the entry may be forfeited.
7. Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the county of Pinellas County, FL; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
9. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
10. Terms & Privacy: We will not be collecting personal information during the execution of this promotion, only upon announcing winners, and then only by name and email only. We do not sell or otherwise provide email addresses for profit to 3rd parties. In the event of any conflict between these Official Rules and statements regarding this sweepstakes, these Official Rules shall take precedence.
11. Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this promotion, please visit http://www.lottoboat.net/rippin--summer-sweepstakes.html. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
12. Sponsor: LottoBoat, 100 14th Street S., St. Petersburg, FL 33701
13. Promotion Administrator: The Idea Network Media Group
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
List of Winners
End of Promotion Winner:
Winning has never been so much fun! All summer long, LottoBoat is giving away vouchers for Free Wave Runner Rentals, Free Paddle Board & Kayak Rentals, and Free Deck Boat Rentals! Plus, 1 lucky winner will win a free Jet Ski & Deck Boat Club membership for 1 full year!~
1) Take some awesome pictures of yourself, your family, or your friends having a Rippin' good time on one of our assets (kayak, paddle board, jet ski, or boat).
2) Pick your BEST shots and post them on either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (or all 3) with the hashtag: #RippinSummer and be sure to tag @LottoBoatFL
3) Every couple weeks, we'll pick the best pictures to win one of our great prizes. Then, later this Summer, we'll pick our very favorite to win an annual boat club membership! ($2,000 Value!)